Hier findest du die Lösungen
Verwollständige (complete) die Sätze (the sentences) im Past Continuous (in Past Continuous).
- Betty was playing ice hockey when she fell down and broke her leg.
- Yesterday at three o'clock they were lying in the sun.
- My sister was travelling in Thailand when she met her friend from primary school.
- Two days ago at that time Peter was looking at the stars through the telescope.
- I was watching a documentary about old castles while my sister was talking with our mum.
- Were you doing your homework when I called you last night?
- She was sunbathing when her ice cream melted.
- Yesterday at five in the afternoon it was raining.
- We were having lunch when we heard the news.
- My brother was solving Sudoku puzzles while I was making lunch.
- My cat was sleeping on the sofa all day yesterday.
- Who was singing so beautifully when we came in?
Stell (ask) die Fragen (questions) im Past Continuous (in Past Continuous).
Paula | play the piano yesterday at four o'clock?
Was Paula playing the piano yesterday at four o'clock?
- He | have lunch | when we | come in?
Was he having lunch when we came in?
- Mum | tidy the living room | when the phone | ring?
Was Mum tidying the living room when the phone rang?
- You | surf the net | yesterday at six o'clock?
Were you surfing the net yesterday at six o'clock?
- We | sleep| when | the robber | break into our house?
Were we sleeping when the robber broke into our house?
- What | they | do | when the accident | happen?
What were they doing when the accident happened?
- Why | the dog | chase a cat | when we | come in?
Why was the dog chasing a cat when we came in?
- Dad | lie on the sofa | while Frank | do his homework?
Was dad lying on the sofa while Frank was doing his homework?
- You | do your English exercise | when they | deliver pizzas?
Were you doing your English exercise when they delivered pizzas?
- you | make tea | when | you burn your finger?
Were you making tea when you burnt your finger?
- The children | learn English | when we | go shopping?
Were the children learning English when we went shopping?
- What | you | do | when I | call you last night?
What were you doing when I called you last night?
- you | wear a helmet| when you| have a cycling accident?
Were you wearing a helmet when you had a cycling accident?
Verneine die Sätze im Past Continuous.
My brother was reading a book when it started to snow.
My brother was not (wasn't) reading a book when it started to snow.
- It was raining all day yesterday.
It wasn't raining all day yesterday.
- The dogs were barking when the robber broke into our house.
The dogs weren't barking when the robber broke into our house.
- The girl was learning French when she fell asleep.
The girl wasn't learning French when she fell asleep.
- Mum was making lunch when she heard the news.
Mum wasn't making lunch when she heard the news.
- She was running the Vienna marathon when she lost her mobile phone.
She wasn't running the Vienna marathon when she lost her mobile phone.
- He was working hard yesterday at four o'clock.
He wasn't working hard yesterday at four o'clock.
- Mr Brown was talking to a customer when he saw another customer stealing an expensive watch.
Mr Brown wasn't talking to a customer when he saw another customer stealing an expensive watch.
- Grandfather was sleeping when they scored a goal.
Grandfather wasn't sleeping when they scored a goal.
- The boys were ice-skating when the accident happened.
The boys weren't ice-skating when the accident happened.
- I was waiting for him when the bus arrived.
I wasn't waiting for him when the bus arrived.
- She was wearing her red dress at the party last night.
She wasn't wearing her red dress at the party last night.
- The students were listening to the teacher when a bird flew into the classroom.
The students weren't listening to the teacher when a bird flew into the classroom.
Zurück zum Past Continuous