Hier findest du die Antworten
Verwende das Present Continuous:
- Betty is learning how to play ice hockey.
- They are lying in the sun.
- My sister is travelling in Thailand.
- Peter is looking at the stars through the telescope.
- I am watching a documentary about old castles.
- You are doing your homework.
- Look, your ice cream is melting.
- I can't go out now. It is raining.
- We are having lunch.
- Her brothers are doing Sudoku puzzles.
- The cat is sleeping on the sofa.
- Who is singing so beautifully?
Stell die Fragen.
- Is he drinking orange juice?
- Is mum sleeping in the living room?
- Are you surfing the net now?
- Are we learning to swim?
- Are my friends having a good time at the moment?
- Is the dog chasing a cat?
- Is Dad lying on the sofa?
- Am I doing an English exercise?
- Are you making tea?
- Are the children running?
- Is my sister buying a book online?
- Am I seeing Mark tomorrow?
Verneine die Sätze im Present Continuous.
- It isn't raining.
- The dogs aren't barking.
- The girl isn't learning French.
- Mum isn't making dinner.
- Many people aren't buying new mobile phones nowadays.
- He isn't working hard.
- Mr Brown isn't talking to a new customer.
- Grandparents aren't watching TV.
- The boys aren't playing volleyball at the beach.
- I'm not meeting him tomorrow.
- She isn't travelling to Thailand now.
- The students aren't listening to their teacher.