Hier findest du die Antworten
Verwollständige die Sätze im Present Simple.
- Mum always does her shopping in the supermarket.
- Myra buys vegetables at the greengrocer’s shop around the corner.
- We go skiing every year.
- The River Danube flows in Vienna.
- I always wear jeans and a T-shirt to school.
- We catch the bus to school at 7:50.
- My aunt and uncle always drink coffee for breakfast.
- People in Asia eat a lot of rice.
- Jack has a guitar lesson once a week.
- Jenny always washes her hands before dinner.
- The baby cries a lot at night.
- The earth goes around the sun.
Verneine die Sätze im Present Simple.
Many people eat pork.
Many people don’t eat pork.
- My friend doesn't like cucumbers.
- We don't always brush our teeth.
- Tigers don't live in Africa.
- You don't know the answer to the question.
- My brother doesn't read a lot of books.
- I don't watch TV in the morning.
- They don't live next to us.
- She doesn't have a brother.
- They don't spend a lot of money on clothes.
- Koalas don't live in Asia.
- Shops don't open at 11 o’clock.
- You don't drink too much orange juice.
Stell die Fragen im Present Simple.
What | your dad| do for a living?
What does your dad do for a living?
- What does it mean?
- Do you often wash your hair?
- How does she go to school?
- What time do you go to bed?
- Does your dog eat dog food?
- Why do they learn Latin?
- Do you know the answer?
- Does Jenny have a dog?
- Do we have breakfast at 7 o’clock?
- Does she often wear a denim jacket?
- Do they stay up late at the weekend?
- What does your friend collect?