- After I have breakfast, I go to school.
- After he finishes breakfast, he goes to school.
- After she has finished breakfast, she goes to school.
- After he had finished breakfast, he went to school
- Before I watch TV, I do my homework.
- Before he watches TV, he does his homework.
- Before he went to university, he had worked as a waiter.
UNTIL bis - gibt einen Endzeitpunkt an
- I can watch TV until 9:00 p.m.
- When I see her, I will give it to her.
- When he was 5 years old, he learnt to read.
WHILE - zwei Handlungen gleichzeitg stattfinden
- While I was watching TV, my brother was playing computer games.